Favorite comedy movies?

Calamity

Administrator
Staff member
What are your favorite comedy movies? Fire me it’s American Pie series and I also like the 21 jump street series and any Judd apatow film

I have a solid top 5 comedies, but I always say Airplane! is the funniest movie ever. It’s so densely packed and so up my alley of humour that it’s hard to top on a laugh for laugh basis. My other top 5 are Superbad, Dodgeball, Wedding Crashers, and the Other Guys in no specific order. I will say, there may be movies that I find funnier than those (movies like Fletch, blazing saddles, spaceballs, and walk hard all come to mind as some of the funniest) that I don’t love as much, but as I said, nothing can top Airplane! on that front.

Stir Crazy is one of my favorites. It's got Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor. They go to prison. Anyway, another I like is Scrooged, but that's probably considered a holiday movie.

Oh wait, we can't forget Dumb and Dumber and also, the ones @Empire mentioned.

The God's must be crazy. It's one of the most hilarious movie that I have watched in years. Another one is Mr Bones. I laughed myself to death watching it.

Back