What's the last movie you watched?

Heatman

The last movie that I watched was a horror movie called Evil Dead Rise. Do you like to watch horror movies with a lot of blood and killings, then this movie is just made for you. It's one of the best horror movies so far this year.

Which movie did you watch last?

The last movie that I watched was a horror movie called Evil Dead Rise. Do you like to watch horror movies with a lot of blood and killings, then this movie is just made for you. It's one of the best horror movies so far this year.

Which movie did you watch last?
Not a fan of blood and fire personally but ironically enough just watched that Netflix movie called The Killer

Not a fan of blood and fire personally but ironically enough just watched that Netflix movie called The Killer
I've not watched the Netflix movie The Killer but I've watched the trailer. It looks like it's going to be very interesting. I will plan when to watch it soon.

I've not watched the Netflix movie The Killer but I've watched the trailer. It looks like it's going to be very interesting. I will plan when to watch it soon.
A Haunting in Venice looks good. I unfortunately fell asleep trying to watch it a few days ago but mainly due to being tired and nothing to do with the excitement of the movie. That whole series has been great.

Back