Ever watched a movie couple of times?

Henrywrites

There seem to be movies that we will always wish to watch more than once. I mean those kinds of movies that are classic and popular. Is there one that you have watched multiple times because of how interesting they are?

I do it with both movies and TV shows. I have watched Game of Thrones more than 7 times and I will still be willing to watch it all over again if I have the time.

There seem to be movies that we will always wish to watch more than once. I mean those kinds of movies that are classic and popular. Is there one that you have watched multiple times because of how interesting they are?
I was a fan of the American Pie series growing up, so that's up there. The Austin Powers movies as well. 21 & 22 Jumpstreet. And then a few other Judd Apatow comedies.

I like prison movies like Shawshank Redemption and Escape from Alcatraz. I like Gladiator. There are also a few more I can watch over and over like What About Bob?.

The Fifth Element, Twilight series are movies I've watched a few times already. @cdub I too have watched Princess Bride a lot! It's quite a classic & I love the music at the end, Storybook Love.

Back