Mutt (Cover) - Bubs

Bubs

I’ve been trying to make pop-punk/emo music. Mutt is one of my all time favorite Blink songs. Checkout the cover and my other jams here: Mutt - Bubs

Thanks!

I’ve been trying to make pop-punk/emo music. Mutt is one of my all time favorite Blink songs. Checkout the cover and my other jams here: Mutt - Bubs

Thanks!
I like what you did with the instrumentals especially the intro. The singer sings very much like Robert smith from the cure. Did you do the vocals and instrumentals or is this part of a band?

I like what you did with the instrumentals especially the intro. The singer sings very much like Robert smith from the cure. Did you do the vocals and instrumentals or is this part of a band?
Thanks man! I did the vocals and I hired some really talented musicians on Fivver to do the instruments. Never actually sat down and listened to The Cure yet haha I’ll definitely check them out.

Well done. Unique take on it musically. Do you have any other song releases coming up?
Thanks bro. I don’t have any covers I’m working on at the moment, but I working on another original right now that needs to be mixed. I also have 2 other originals on Spotify:

Thanks man! I did the vocals and I hired some really talented musicians on Fivver to do the instruments. Never actually sat down and listened to The Cure yet haha I’ll definitely check them out.
Thats impressive - a good sound from the fiver musicians! Whose idea was the intro to Mutt. I like that part a lot

Thats impressive - a good sound from the fiver musicians! Whose idea was the intro to Mutt. I like that part a lot
Appreciate it! Do you mean the synths? A guy named Artur from Ukraine composed it for me. I told him I’m looking for a similar style of synth like Four Years Strong’s cover of Dumpweed and early Enter Shikari. I was trying to add some flair to it.

Back