What streaming services do you have?

We have a couple of options but I prefer Netflix over other streaming services. It is because I find the collection of movies and series on Netflix better than that of its competitors. Somehow I feel the quality of audio and video is slightly better too.

It's only Netflix that I'm using now for my movies and TV shows streaming. I wanted to get HBO at one point but I decided to change my mind since I get almost everything on Netflix.

We used to have Netflix but cancelled it. Now with our phone/internet/cable bundle, we are offered services such as Peacock, Tubi, Epix.

We used to have Netflix but cancelled it. Now with our phone/internet/cable bundle, we are offered services such as Peacock, Tubi, Epix.
You get a good deal on the cable combo? I feel like the streaming options packaged with internet are starting to get up to cable/internet combo levels again

You get a good deal on the cable combo? I feel like the streaming options packaged with internet are starting to get up to cable/internet combo levels again
It's cheaper than having DirecTV & paying separtely for phone & internet but it's still quite pricey in my opinion. Then they want you to upgrade & pay even more! But having samplers of different Services helps make up for the cost.
What about you? Do you have a cable combo?

It's cheaper than having DirecTV & paying separtely for phone & internet but it's still quite pricey in my opinion. Then they want you to upgrade & pay even more! But having samplers of different Services helps make up for the cost.
What about you? Do you have a cable combo?
Nope, we just have internet for $55 a month and then Netflix. My dad has Youtube TV or Fubu that he shares with us. No landline required for us.

My family has Netflix, Max, and Disney+. I used to watch some stuff on them occasionally, but I don't watch as many films/series as I used to.

My family has Netflix, Max, and Disney+. I used to watch some stuff on them occasionally, but I don't watch as many films/series as I used to.
You plan on keeping them all if you don’t use or does your family members utilize them often

Back